PREP TIME : 15 MINS
CHILL : 6 HRS
TOTAL TIME : 6 HRS 15 MINS
Apple Butter Cheesecake is a no-bake cheesecake made with a graham cracker crust filled with creamy cheesecake and an apple butter swirl.
- ▢16 full graham cracker sheets, crushed (about 3 cups)
- ▢½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ▢½ cup (1 stick / 113 g) unsalted butter, melted
- ▢2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- ▢1 cup (200 g) granulated sugar
- ▢2 cups (476 g) heavy cream
- ▢¾ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ▢½ cup (120 g) apple butter
- Spray an 8-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and cinnamon. Add the melted butter to the crumbs. Using a fork, mix well. (You want every crumb coated in the butter as this will be the glue that holds it together.)
- Pour the graham cracker crumbs into the sprayed springform pan. Pat them flat with your hand and then use a kitchen glass to press flatter. Start at the center and work out to and up the sides. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar on medium speed with a hand-held mixer until creamy and smooth.
- Add in the heavy cream and lemon juice and beat for 1-2 minutes, or until the mixture becomes fluffier.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the prepared crust.
- Top with dollops of apple butter. Using a knife or offset spatula, swirl the apple butter into the filling, being careful not to scrape the crust.
- Refrigerate until the filling is firm and cold, about 6 hours to overnight, before cutting and serving.
Course: DessertKeyword: Apple Butter Cheesecake