This is the thing that you’ll have to make these DIY cleaning wipes
The formula beneath isn’t really antibacterial and germ battling, rather principally centered around cleaning surfaces.
- 1 glass container
- 4 cups warm water
- 2 tbsp. castile cleanser
- 10 drops lemongrass basic oil
- 10 drops lavender basic oil –or some other combo of oils you want
- Reusable fabric wipes
Headings to make homemade cleaning wipes
- Include 1/2 your water to the glass compartment
- Include your cleanser
- Include 10 drops of each oil and blend well
- Cut your reusable wipes down the middle
- Fold every one up and put into your compartment standing up as found in pics above
- Include the remainder of your water
- Close the top firmly and shake well
- Use, flush, set back into holder and reuse again and again!
- On the off chance that you proceed to make these diy cleaning wipes let us recognize what fragrance you included and on the off chance that you did anything another way!