1. If you have two small freezer bags but you need a big one, turn one upside down and sip them together.
2. If you’re moving, instead of folding your clothes, put a trash bag over them.
3. Try this if your nose is stuffy:
4. Buy a cheap metal dish rack to anchor your Tupperware if it always ends up thrown about in your dishwasher.
5. If you’re looking for an earring or a small thing, a stocking over your vacuum will do the job.
6. If you want to keep your pot lids invisible, use command hooks.
7. Forks make it super easy to hang pictures:
8. This is another simple way to manage cables:
9. Use a magnetic strip to keep your drawers organized.
10. Use drawers as substitute counter space if you’re in a tight kitchen:
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …