This 7 can chicken taco soup is a delicious and flavorful dish filled with the most amazing spices, chicken, corn and beans.
PREP TIME : 5 MINS
COOK TIME : 25 MINS
TOTAL TIME : 30 MINS
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) petite diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15 ounces) sweet corn, drained
- 1 can (12.5 ounces) chicken breast*, drained & flaked (or about 2½ cups cooked/shredded chicken)
- 1 can (28 ounces) green enchilada sauce
- 1 can (14 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 packet (2 tablespoons) taco seasoning
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- limes, for garnish
- tortilla chips, for serving
- Combine all the ingredients into a large pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Lower the heat and let simmer for 20-25 minutes. Serve warm with lime wedges, shredded cheese, and tortilla chips.