One of the best things that you can ever buy is ginger because it has anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, and anti-bacterial properties. Now that is a rich natural product that you should definitely use in your everyday cooking because it also adds up a really nice taste to the dishes.
After all of those properties, you probably think that it has nothing more to offer. Well, let me disappoint you in a good way; Ginger contains magnesium, vitamin C, and many other minerals, and it can also help the digestive system and boost the immune system, not to mention the pain-relieving, infection soothing, liver cleansing, and asthma treating properties. As you can see, it does a lot of things.
If you don’t want to always use ginger with dishes, then use it to make tea, and here’s why you should:
Ginger tea can actually help you with:
- Strengthening the immune system because of its antioxidants richness.
- Relieving menstrual discomforts.
- Improving blood circulation because it can prevent you from having clogged arteries which means fewer chances of having cardiovascular diseases and great chances of having good and healthy blood flow.
- Fighting against inflammation because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Improving the performance of the stomach.
- Relieving nausea.
- Relieving stress because of its calming properties that can lower tension and stress.
- Fighting respiratory problems.
On top of that, drinking ginger tea every day can you from getting the flu and colds, plus it can:
- Eliminate and prevent cancer cells
- Dissolve kidney stones
- Supply the body with the needed amount of minerals, vitamins, and oxygen
- Relieve from Headaches
- Clean the liver
- Decrease the risk of strokes
Amazing, right? To make ginger tea, you’ll need:
- A cup of water
- Coconut milk
- Organic honey
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
Follow these instructions to make ginger tea:
- Boil the water
- Add turmeric and ginger, then let them sit for 10 minutes
- Add coconut milk
- Start straining the mixture
- Add honey to sweeten up the taste
- Add lemon or peppermint to boost the flavor