With ingredients like chicken, cheese, and bacon, you can’t go wrong with these Cheesy Bacon Chicken Stuffed Shells.
PREP TIME : 20 MINS
COOK TIME : 20 MINS
TOTAL TIME : 40 MINS
- 1 package (12 ounces) jumbo pasta shells, cooked al dente
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons homemade dry ranch seasoning, or 1 package (1 ounce) store-bought seasoning
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup green onion, for garnish
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes, for topping
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing, drizzled for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta until al dente, per package instructions. Drain.
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, cream cheese, sour cream, ranch seasoning, bacon, and hot sauce until combined.
- Stuff each jumbo shell with the chicken mixture and place in a greased 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Top the stuffed shells with the shredded mozzarella and mild cheddar cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Top with green onions, tomatoes, and ranch dressing (optional).
Course: Dinner, Main Course
Keyword: Cheesy Bacon Chicken Stuffed Shells