Aluminum can be used for more than just wrapping food, it can actually do things you can never think of, that is why we decided to gather up a list of aluminum foil uses that are unexpected, surprising and creative. Who thought that this simple item can be so versatile? Well, I didn’t until I discovered these uses. So keep reading for more enlightenment.
- Aluminum foil can protect doorknobs when you’re painting
- Use aluminum foil to drain meat by lining it with a bowl and throw away the foil when grease become hard.
- Keep your oven clean for a long time by leaving an aluminum foil sheet in the bottom so that it catches drips
- Prevent bananas from ripening before time by putting a foil on both ends of the banana.
- Throw a crumpled ball of aluminum foil in your dryer to fluff clothes and to remove static if you run out of dryer sheets.
- Cover your paint tray with aluminum foil to clean up easily once you’re done the painting work.
- Remove tarnish from silver using salt, baking soda, vinegar, and aluminum foil
- Clean the grill without the use of chemicals
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …