HOW TO MAKE IT :
- In a large bowl, combine diced apples with lemon juice, sugars, cinnamon and flour. Pour into a 2qt baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine crumble ingredients. Use hands to combine butter until crumbly (this takes a few minutes). Sprinkle over top of apple mixtures. Press lightly.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 45-50 minutes, until bubbly and caramelized. Enjoy warm with a scoop of ice cream!
- I like to use a tart apple, like Granny Smith or Golden Delicious. However, you really can’t go wrong with any fresh apple. Just peel and dice and enjoy the fresh comfort food of an apple pie without a crust!
- Add nuts or granola for a crispier crumble topping.
Yield: 10Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 320Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 99mgCarbohydrates: 57gFiber: 3gSugar: 38gProtein: 3g