To make the peanut shape, roll out a “log” shape and then press your fork down to flatten it. Then, just pinch the sides.
Not to worry though, you can totally make these in just a regular circular shape. Heck, you could make them in any shape you want. They taste great no matter what!
To make these Homemade Nutter Butters follow along with the recipe below and enjoy!
- 1 1/2 C flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 C unsalted butter softened
- 1 C light brown sugar
- 1 C smooth peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 C sugar to roll the dough in
PEANUT BUTTER FILLING :
- 1/4 C unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 C smooth peanut butter
- 1 1/2 C powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …