How to Clean White Leather Sneakers
For leather shoes — like white Adidas or Nike tennis shoes — follow a comparative strategy:
- Loosen and take off the shoelaces.
- Utilize a delicate brush to brush free residue and dirt.
- Blend a couple of drops of dishwashing fluid, similar to Dawn, into some warm water.
- Plunge a material or delicate brush into the lathery water and tenderly go over the whole shoe.
- Clean elastic soles and agrees with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.
- Wet a material with plain water and wipe the shoes to wash them.
- Stuff the tennis shoes with white paper towels to assimilate dampness and keep up the shape.
- After they dry at room temperature, apply a cowhide conditioner, as GH Seal star Furniture Clinic Leather Protection Cream to help keep the shoes delicate and supple.