In case you’re a parent, odds are you’ve had to deal with your children having head lice at least once. Heck —possibly you’ve even had lice yourself, and you needn’t bother with me to disclose to you how totally horrendous it is! In spite of the fact that there are numerous lice-expulsion hacks drifting around the internet, I find that they are once in a while powerful. Indeed, even the exceptional lice shampoos from the medication store don’t appear to work such well. Be that as it may, concurring to Mums Advice, this hack for freeing lice and nits is the genuine article.
To get rid of lice and nits:
- Step 1: Wash hair with cleanser, at that point flush.
- Step 2: Pour a two-liter jug of Coke straight onto the hair, guaranteeing that you immerse it from root to tip.
- Step 3: Let hair dry without flushing.
- Step 4: When dry, flush the Coke out. You’ll be amazed at what number of lice and nits drop out.
- Step 5: Apply some conditioner to hair. On the off chance that there are still lice or nits left, rehash this procedure.
Keep in mind, if your child has a particularly sensitive scalp or skin, use Coke may not be a smart thought. This is just a hack that has created a ton of consideration, so we thought we’d share on the off chance that it can enable a parent to out there who’s managing lice!