People Are Making Mini Heaters Out Of Flower Pots During Widespread Power Outage

0
311

emember, whatever you do, it is imperative that you do not use a gas stove to produce heat in your home. Anything that burns fuel indoors without proper ventilation poses a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning, the silent killer that poses a greater risk than freezing temperatures. If you absolutely must get in the car and start it to keep warm, make sure you are not in the garage, but outside in an alley with the windows closed. Also make sure the exhaust pipe is not blocked by snow or ice.

Temperatures will rise and power will be restored, but until then, I hope and pray that everyone stays safe and gets through this. You can check out this article for more helpful tips on how to stay warm and safe during a power outage with cold temperatures outside. Keep everyone safe.