“I have used it often. It’s easy and uses pantry staples. Always a hit with adults and kids. Serve with basmati rice or quinoa and steamed or roasted vegetables.”
Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken is a simple chicken thighs recipes prepared with a sticky-sweet honey garlic sauce. Juicy and tender chicken that will have everyone fighting for the last piece!
Serves: 8 servings
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pound red potatoes, halved
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- ½ cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Put chicken breasts, potatoes and carrots in a 6-7 quart slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl whisk together soy sauce, honey, garlic, basil, oregano and pepper.
- Pour the soy sauce mixture over the chicken and vegetables. Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. Add the green beans during the last 30 minutes of cooking time.
Serving size: ⅛th Calories: 233 Fat: 2 g Saturated fat: 0 g Unsaturated fat: 1 g Trans fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 39 g Sugar: 17 g Sodium: 729 mg Fiber: 10 g Protein: 20 gCholesterol: 33 mg.