PREP TIME : 10 MINS
COOK TIME : 16 MINS
TOTAL TIME : 26 MINS
The purest, organic, delicious flavor of banana makes this the BEST Banana Muffin I have ever had! The secret to this recipe is DOUBLE the normal amount of banana.
KEYWORD: BANANA MUFFINS
SERVINGS: 18 MUFFINS
- 1/3 cup (80g) butter, melted
- 4 large ripe bananas mashed
- 3/4 cup (165g) granulated sugar
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup (186g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter and set aside to slightly cool.
- In a large bowl, mash banana’s with a fork. (You can use up 5 regular size banana’s or 6 small banana’s in this recipe.)
- Add butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and mix until ingredients are JUST incorporated. (Be careful not to overmix)
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …