Before penicillin, pneumonia was often left untreated. But in 1928, a man named Alexander Fleming noticed the mold that grows in his Petri dish, terminates Staphylococcus bacteria. But, it is a well-known fact that using antibiotics regularly adds to the flourishing of medication safe microscopic-organisms and can lead to serious health problems.
Lucky for us, there is a natural alternative full of anti-toxins that can help you treat many conditions. The precious natural item is called garlic, yes, garlic. GOOT or natural garlic oil treatment is a great natural way to fight viral, bacterial, or contagious diseases because of its strong antiviral and antibacterial properties.
Garlic has great potential when it comes to pneumonia, coughs, colds, and ear infections treatment. Keep reading for the exact and effective method.
- 5 fresh and peeled Garlic Cloves
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Warm the coconut oil until it becomes a liquid
- Add in olive oil
- Mince the garlic cloves and add them to the previous mixture
- Let everything sit for 30 minutes
- Strain out the garlic
- Empty the obtained garlic oil in a small container.
After a full hour, the garlic oil will become thick in a form of delicate glue. Make sure to crude the cold-squeezed coconut oil because it is rich in lauric corrosive that has antiviral and antibacterial properties as well. When applied to the skin, the blend will exchange garlic oil into your circulatory system.
On top of pneumonia, coughs, colds, and ear infections, this blend can also treat:
- Hair loss (massage the scalp area with garlic oil)
- Ear infection (apply a few drops of the oil in your infected ear)
- Yeast infection (insert it in the vagina or in the rectum)
- Colds, cough, and pneumonia (rub the oil into your chest
- Sinus infection (apply a couple of drops in your nostrils
- Acne (apply a few drops of the oil on a mud pack and rub it on your face. Let it sit for 10 minutes before rinsing with cold water)
- Toothache (add a couple of drops of the oil to a cotton ball and place it on the aching tooth and hold it for 20 minutes to relieve the pain
- Sore (add the oil into your mouth)
- Athlete’s foot or jock itch (apply the oil to the infected spots)