Overall health is very important to maintain a good life without healthy obstacles, that is why you should start taking care of yourself more if you don’t want bacteria to make you a permanent resident.
Oral health should be also taken into consideration because it plays a huge part in our overall health status. Brushing your teeth and taking care of your mouth should be included in your daily care routine.
Oral hygiene is so important because whatever comes through the mouth will end up inside the body. Things like tartar a,d cavities should not exist in your body, that is why we bring you today a home remedy that’s going to help you terminate the root and you won’t have any more problems.
- Antiseptic mouthwash
- Warm water
- Half a cup of hydrogen peroxide
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- A tablespoon of baking soda
- Mix baking soda with salt in a cup
- Plunge the toothbrush in the warm water
- Immerse the toothbrush in the baking soda and salt mixture
- Rub your teeth gently with the toothbrush and spit after a few seconds, keep doing the same thing for 5 minutes
- Mix hydrogen peroxide with warm water and use the solution to rinse for an entire minute
- Spit and rinse again with half a cup of cold water
- Floss by rubbing the tartar while making sure not to irritate the gums because that can damage (interlock two teeth, and start moving side to side to avoid causing any damage)
- Use antiseptic mouthwash to rinse your mouth