Garlic is a famous ingredient that is used in many dishes and in many cultural cuisines. Furthermore, garlic adds a unique flavor to food and can make dishes taste amazing. Also, garlic is also famous for its medicinal properties because of the compounds it contains and consuming is a very good move (eating it raw is the most beneficial).
If you are not familiar with all the medicinal properties of garlic, let me enlighten you a little bit. Garlic can stop atherosclerosis, prevent and stop coronary heart sickness and heart. This is just the tip of the iceberg because it can heal and treat many more illnesses like flu, traveler’s diarrhea, colds, fungal infections, hay fever, and insect bites.
And if you suffer from diabetes, osteoarthritis, and enlarged prostate, then garlic can help you deal with the diseases’ symptoms. Furthermore, garlic can help the detoxification process from chemotherapy (if mixed with a bulb of onion and ginger) and can help you boost the detoxification capacity of the body and the immunity levels.
The proper way to use garlic
As mentioned before, the best way to use garlic is by eating raw to avoid decentralizing garlic’s active ingredient allicin (it decentralizes if exposed to high temperature. You can crush a clove and let it sit for 15 minutes before eating it raw (this method makes allicin even more bio obtainable because it triggers a reaction that makes the effect possible)
Make sure to have an empty stomach when eating raw garlic to let it process and absorb all of the food’s nutrients more efficiently.
ORGANIC GARLIC AND HONEY
This blend, if taken every single day, can make you healthier and can give you more energy that can get you through the day. Simply slice and chop 3 garlic pieces, then mix them with a tablespoon of unrefined honey.
Treat flu with garlic tonic
Before getting into details, make sure to put on gloves when making the tonic and avoid rubbing your eyes because you can end up with a skin rash or a burn because of the natural oils that are produced during the preparation of the tonic.
You are going to need:
- 5 chopped garlic cloves
- A roughly sliced yellow half onion
- 2 roughly chopped red chili peppers
- Raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- Squeezed juice from a lemon
- A tablespoon of slipped ginger
- Put the roughly chopped onion in a 500 ml mason jar
- Add in the garlic, red chili peppers, then the seeds.
- Add in the chopped ginger.
- Pour the lemon juice in another bowl to take off the seeds before pouring the juice in the mason jar.
- Add in the apple cider vinegar and make sure to leave a free centimeter at the top of the jar.
- Put the mason jar in a pantry after sealing it shut.
- Use the tonic to treat colds, sore throats, and flu.