Indulge in the delightful world of dessert with our unique and original creation: Banana Pudding Cake Cups. These little treats are a fusion of heavenly flavors, combining the sweetness of ripe bananas, the crunch of vanilla wafers, the silkiness of homemade vanilla pudding, and the lightness of freshly whipped cream. If you’ve never experienced the joy of crafting your own vanilla pudding from scratch, you’re in for a special treat. These pudding cups have been plucked from our recipe archives and given a fresh new look, but their timeless appeal remains the same. We invite you to join us on a journey back in time as we revisit this family favorite, destined to leave an everlasting mark on your taste buds.
Recipe: Banana Pudding Cake Cups
- 1 box of Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ vanilla cake mix
- 1 box (4-serving size) banana cream instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of mashed ripe bananas (approximately 2 medium bananas)
- 45 vanilla wafer cookies, crushed (about 2 cups)
- 6 cups of Cool Whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 15 vanilla wafer cookies, coarsely crushed (approximately 2/3 cup)
- 24 dried banana chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (325°F if using dark or nonstick pans). Place a paper baking cup in each of the 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, combine the vanilla cake mix, banana cream instant pudding mix, milk, vegetable oil, and eggs. Use an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, then increase the speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes, occasionally scraping the bowl. Stir in the mashed bananas and 2 cups of crushed vanilla wafer cookies. Ensure the batter is evenly divided among the muffin cups.
- Bake the cups for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow them to cool for 10 minutes, then remove them from the pans and let them cool completely on cooling racks.
- Frost the cupcakes generously with the thawed whipped topping. Sprinkle them with 2/3 cup of coarsely crushed vanilla wafer cookies for an added crunch and finish by topping each cup with a dried banana chip.
Banana Pudding Cake Cups are a treat worth savoring. This recipe is a testament to the joys of homemade indulgence, where each spoonful tells a story of flavors and memories. The fusion of banana, vanilla wafers, pudding, and cream in these little cups creates a symphony of taste and texture that is sure to delight your senses. Whether for a special occasion or an everyday indulgence, these Banana Pudding Cake Cups will make you the hero of your kitchen and a favorite with family and friends. So, embark on this culinary adventure and create a dessert that’s as unique as it is delicious.
Source of the picture : do how taste