Have you ever wanted pasta, bacon, chicken and cheese at the same time? I know I have! I’m kind of a rebel that way.
Anyway, the other day I found a tempting recipe called “chicken and bacon casserole”. The fact that it contained a bag of Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning interested me even more. I love those things!
You know, you can make this relish yourself using simple spices from your pantry. Anyway, back to the point, this pan is the cat’s meow. It’s delicious, nutritious and perfect for any meal of the week.
I’ve also duplicated the recipe and served it at family gatherings and other events. Believe me, this stew will not disappoint you. My husband and children liked it very much and asked me to keep it on the monthly meal plan. And here it is!
This chicken and bacon casserole is perfect for a quick and easy dinner. We have pasta, chicken, easy Alfredo with ranch sauce, bacon and of course cheese.
Chicken and Bacon Rancho Easy Casserole
This chicken and bacon ranchero pan is perfect for a quick and easy dinner. We have pasta, chicken, easy Alfredo with ranch sauce, bacon and of course cheese.
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked and chopped
- 12 oz pasta (any kind you prefer- I used shells)
- 1 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Adobo (found in the spanish isle)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh parsley
- 1/2 large bottle of Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 & 1/2 Jar Alfredo sauce
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …