HOW TO MAKE IT :
- Line an 11×17 baking sheet with the saltine crackers. Place in a single layer. Set aside
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, mix together brown sugar and butter. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Boil for 3 minutes, not stirring.
- Pour mixture over the crackers. Quickly spread, so it covers all of the crackers.
- Place in the oven and bake for 7 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over toffee. Place back in the oven (oven heat turned off), for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Using an off set spatula spread the melted chocolate evenly over the toffee. Sprinkle immediately with sprinkles or M&M’s.
- Let harden completely before slicing.
- Store in an air tight container.