Crab Dip is a chilled, refreshing, creamy dip that is loaded with imitation crab meat and topped with a layer of cocktail sauce.
PREP TIME : 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME : 10 MINS
- 8 ounces imitation crab meat
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon granulated sugar
- ¼ cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cup cocktail sauce
- crackers, for dipping
- Roughly chop the crab meat into small pieces. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, and sugar. Mix until smooth.
- Add the crab meat, diced onion, and parsley. Gently fold everything together until blended.
- Transfer the dip onto a plate or platter, smoothing it out. Top with a layer of cocktail sauce.
- Serve with crackers.
Course: Appetizer, Side Dish, Snack
Keyword: Crab Dip