HOW TO MAKE IT :
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly butter 2 qt baking dish or 8-inch square baking pan.
- Combine bread cubes with melted butter, cinnamon and raisins. Place in bottom of baking dish. Beat eggs with sugar, vanilla and salt. Add hot milk and pour over bread cubes. Sprinkle with pinch of nutmeg. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until browned.
- While baking, make the lemon glaze. Combine sugar, butter, water, egg, and lemon juice in small saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil one minute. Remove from heat.
- To serve, drizzle lemon glaze over warm bread pudding. Enjoy!
- Store covered in refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 302Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 108mgSodium: 312mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 1gSugar: 28gProtein: 7g