Homemade French onion dip is a rich, cool, and creamy dip brimming with fresh flavors from the aromatics and herbs! It comes together in minutes and is great for serving guests or preparing snacks for a night in!
Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 5 mins
- ▢1 cup sour cream
- ▢1 Tablespoon dried chopped onion , more to taste
- ▢1 teaspoon onion powder
- ▢¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ▢¼ teaspoon fine sea salt , more to taste
- ▢1 to 2 Tablespoons finely chopped parsley , or 1 teaspoon dried
- ▢pinch ground black pepper
For servings: Potato chips, carrots and celery
- Combine the sour cream, dried onions, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper and parsley in a medium size bowl. Mix until smooth. Season to taste. Refrigerate for 1 hour (up to overnight) to allow the flavors to come out.
- Serve with chips and fresh vegetables.
Storage: Store in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Calories: 59kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 96mg | Potassium: 57mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 221IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1mg