Our family gatherings would never be the same without a giant bowl of my Grandma’s tuna salad! My favorite part is the green olives! MMMMM
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Add this tuna pasta salad to your cookouts this summer. It’s a combination of tuna, egg, and pasta salad all in one. Sweet, savory, and creamy, it’s a delicious side dish. We love the fact it’s chilled. We thought it tasted better after it sat for a bit and cold out of the fridge.
- 1 lbbox elbow macaroni pasta
- 3 can(s)packed tuna, drained (5 oz each)
- 3hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 can(s)sweet peas, drained (small can)
- 5 ozjar green olives, halved
- 2 cMiracle Whip (plus more to taste)
- 2 tspeach – dried oregano, parsley, basil
- garlic and onion powder, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- sprinkle of paprika
How To Make
- 1Cook noodles as directed on package. Drain completely. Cool.
- 2Mix all ingredients (except paprika) together until well incorporated.
- 3Sprinkle paprika on top.
- 4Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 5**Depending on how wet or dry you like it you may want to add extra Miracle Whip after it has chilled.