HOW TO MAKE IT :
- Place all of the paste rub ingredients into a small mixing bowl. Mixing to form ta paste.
- Rub on all sides of the pork tenderloin, then cover with plastic wrap, and place into the refrigerator. Marinate the tenderloin at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the fridge around 20 minutes prior to grilling to allow the meat to warm to room temperature.
- Seer the tenderloin over high heat for 2 minutes on all 4 sides.
- Continue to cook on the widest side for 6-8 minutes each depending on the thickness of the tenderloin. Adjust the cooking time as needed based on thickness. The tenderloin pictured were approximately 2 ½-3 inches at their thickest. The general recommendation is to cook whole pork [not ground] to an internal temperature of at least 145°F or to medium rare.
- Brush on the grillin’ sauce during the last 3-5 minutes of grilling to char.
- Rest loosely covered with aluminum foil for about 5-10 minutes before carving.
- Serve with chipotle-peach barbecue grillin’ sauce or your favorite bbq sauce.