- 1 angel food cake, prepared
- 1 package (3.4 oz) instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup sour cream (or plain Greek yogurt)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pack (30 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 container (8 ounces) cold whisk
- 1 tablespoon roasted almond slices (optional)
How To Make Heaven On Earth Cake
Cut the angels cake into cubes. Sit aside.In a bowl, whisking jointly the pudding blend / milk / sour cream / & vanilla extract . Sit apart .
In a 13 * 9 baking dish, placing half of cake cubes in bottom of pan. Placing half a spoonful of cherry pie filling on top of cake.
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …