- Brush away dirt from the baseboards using a brush or a mini broom and make sure to get rid of as much dirt as possible
- Use a broom and a dustpan to get the dust out of the way so that it does not get carried back to the baseboards
- Spray down the baseboards with water to damp them. Make sure to spray small areas one at a time for better results
- Go over the sprayed area with a magic eraser or a sponge (a magic eraser is slightly better because it will wipe off scuff marks as well.
- Make sure to rinse the used magic eraser or sponge during the process if the baseboards are too dirty
- Use cotton swabs or an old toothbrush to gain access to the hard to clean areas.
- Let the cleaned area dry and run a dryer sheet over the whole baseboard to repel static, dirt, and to install a coating area that doesn’t allow dust and hair to get stuck on the baseboard.