Thinking about what is the most ideal way to clean a microwave? Look no further! When you figure out how to use vinegar to steam clean your microwave you’ll never put off cleaning it again! Peruse on to perceive how to clean your microwave quick!
What You Need:
- white vinegar
- microwave safe bowl
- toothpick or chopstick
- soggy wipe or paper towels
- To clean the microwave with vinegar steam you’ll initially pour equivalent amounts of vinegar and water (I use one cup of each) in a medium microwave-safe bowl.
- Add a chopstick or toothpick to the bowl-this breaks the surface zone of the water to help forestall superheating and “flying” of the water than can prompts sprinkles and consumes.
- Microwave the vinegar water on high power for 7 minutes, at that point enable it to sit an extra 3 minutes without opening the entryway.
- When you open the microwave entryway be mindful of the developed vinegar steam. Cautiously evacuate the bowl and the turntable-both will be hot.
- Use a soggy wipe to wipe down the sides, top and base of the microwave-it should clean off effectively.
- Wash the turntable in the sink and you’re altogether done!
Be Careful when opening a microwave as steam will have developed inside.