Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 38 minutes
Total Time : 48 minutes
Thick and fudgy chocolate M&M’s Brownies packed with candies and chocolate. Use your favorite version of M&M’s for festive flavor twist.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels, divided
- 2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup M&M’s candies, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium sized saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Remove from heat and add in ½ cup of the semi-sweet chocolate morsels with the sugar. Stir until combined and morsels are melted.
- Add in eggs, one at a time, stirring after each addition.
- Add in vanilla extract.
- Add cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder. Using big stroked, stir JUST until combined and no longer see dry ingredients.
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …