My husband has an unwavering love for all things chocolate, and while we strive to maintain a healthy eating routine, special occasions call for indulgence. This Father’s Day, I decided to surprise him with a delightful creation – a Chocolate Bliss Cake. His verdict? The best cake I’ve ever made. Typically, I enjoy crafting our meals from scratch, but with the persistence of morning sickness, I needed a quick fix.
Here’s the unique recipe for this scrumptious Chocolate Bliss Cake:
- 1 box of cake mix (opt for white or yellow)
- ½ cup of rich cocoa
- ½ cup of granulated sugar
- 2 cups of decadent chocolate chips
- 1 cup of velvety chocolate syrup
- 8 oz. tub of heavenly Cool Whip
- 2 cups of finely shredded coconut
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F and generously grease a 9×13 baking dish. Prepare the cake mix as per the package instructions, incorporating cocoa and sugar for an extra layer of flavor.
- Pour the luscious cake mixture into the prepared baking dish and generously sprinkle 2 cups of irresistible chocolate chips on top.
- Bake this chocolaty masterpiece for 30 minutes. Once out of the oven, use a meat fork to poke holes into the cake.
- Warm up the chocolate syrup and generously pour it over the hot cake. Cover and let the cake cool overnight, allowing the flavors to mingle and intensify.
- For the divine frosting, mix the Cool Whip and shredded coconut together. Spread this heavenly combination over the cake and chill it. Your Chocolate Bliss Cake is now ready to be devoured.
Indulge in this unique creation that received rave reviews from both my husband and kids. It’s a delightful way to elevate your celebration and satisfy those chocolate cravings. Enjoy!
image source : all we cook