HOW TO MAKE IT :
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, add the sugar, corn syrup, and vanilla. Bring to a low boil, stirring frequently.
- Carefully add the peanut butter and pinch of salt and stir until the peanut butter is fully incorporated. Turn heat off.
- Add in the Chex cereal and stir well, making sure each piece is coated.
- Pour marshmallows in and stir until evenly dispersed, but not too long. The marshmallow will start to melt, but you do not want them to melt completely.
- Using a 2-tablespoon scoop, scoop out mounds of the chex mixture onto the cookie sheet. They will not spread much, so you can place them close together.
- Let sit for about 30 minutes so they can firm up.
- Store in layers in an airtight container.