HOW TO MAKE IT :
- In a medium bowl, combine dry salmon with flour, egg yolk, onion, lemon juice, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne powder and salt.
- Form the mixture onto patties (make sure all ingredients are mixed well).
- Dip the patties in the cornmeal (use your hands).
- Heat oil on your skillet and cook patties, each side until it gets brown and warm enough.
- Serve with your preferred sauce, salad and Dijon mustard.
How was it? I hope it tastes like it should, this recipe brings so much memories and joy; Hope you enjoyed it.
Nutrition: -Protein: 13.4g, -Fat: 10.7g, -Carbs: 1.9g, -Calories: 155, -Calcium: 24mg, -Cholesterol: 59mg, -Vitamin C: 0.1mg, -Sugar: 1g, -Fiber: 0g, -Potassium: 86mg, -Saturated Fat: 2g, -Sodium: 168mg.
Keywords: Salmon Patties recipe.