I had bought a carton of Minute Maid peach drink and was surprised how good it tasted. I thought it would be great in a peach cobbler. So… I started making a Peachy Peach Cobbler. I hope you enjoy!!
Cobblers are an easy dessert to fix when company is coming over or when you need to bring something to a potluck. This recipe has a classic peach cobbler taste. Adding the peach drink amps up the peach flavor. Once baked, it has a crispy top but the inside is creamy and gooey and is bursting with peaches.
- 2 can(s)peach pieces in light syrup, drain and save syrup (29 oz each)
- 1 stickunsalted butter
- 2 cBisquick (original)
- 1 cmilk
- 1 cpeach drink (I used Minute Maid peach)
- 1 cgranulated sugar
- 1 csugar/cinnamon blend (1 cup sugar 1-1/2 tsp cinnamon), divided
- 2 tspvanilla extract, divided
- 3 Tbspcorn starch
- 3 Tbsppeach drink (Minute Maid peach)
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …