Indulge in the sumptuous symphony of flavors with our Peachy Peach Cobbler—a delightful twist on the timeless classic. This creation was born from a serendipitous encounter with Minute Maid’s peach drink, which ignited our culinary imagination. Prepare to embark on a journey that seamlessly melds the traditional charm of peach cobbler with a tantalizing burst of peachy goodness. Whether you’re hosting guests or seeking the perfect potluck contribution, this recipe promises a peachy paradise in every bite.
- 2 cans (29 oz each) of peach pieces in light syrup, drained (save the syrup)
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 2 cups of Bisquick (original)
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of peach drink (We recommend Minute Maid peach)
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of sugar/cinnamon blend (1 cup sugar + 1-1/2 tsp cinnamon), divided
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract, divided
- 3 tbsp of cornstarch
- 3 tbsp of peach drink (Minute Maid peach)
- Open the cans of peaches and drain, saving the syrup. Place the peaches in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Place the unsalted butter in a 10×14 baking dish and put it in the oven to melt. Remove the dish from the oven once the butter has melted and set it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the Bisquick, milk, peach drink, granulated sugar, and the sugar/cinnamon blend (reserving 2 tbsp for topping), along with 1 tsp of vanilla extract. Whisk until you have a smooth batter. Set it aside.
- Mix the cornstarch and peach drink together in a separate cup until smooth. Set this mixture aside.
- Place the saved syrup in a medium saucepan and heat it over medium-high heat until it comes to a light boil.
- Add the cornstarch mixture to the syrup and continue cooking until the syrup thickens.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the remaining 1 tsp of vanilla extract. Set it aside.
- Place a cookie sheet under the baking pan (large enough to catch any drippings). Pour the batter over the hot melted butter in the baking pan. DO NOT STIR.
- Arrange the reserved peaches evenly over the batter without stirring.
- Pour the syrup mixture over the peaches without stirring.
- Place the cobbler on the center rack in the oven and bake for 60 minutes or until the crust turns a deliciously dark golden brown.
- Once out of the oven, sprinkle the remaining 2 tbsp of sugar/cinnamon blend on top of the cobbler. Allow it to cool for 30 minutes before serving. For an extra treat, serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Elevate your dessert game with our Peachy Peach Cobbler—a delightful marriage of tradition and innovation. This tantalizing treat combines the comforting essence of a classic cobbler with the vibrant, sweet notes of Minute Maid’s peach drink. Whether you’re sharing it with loved ones or savoring it in solitude, each bite is a journey into a peachy paradise. So, embrace the allure of this Peachy Peach Cobbler, and let your taste buds revel in its heavenly flavors.
picture source : justapinch