The best (and easiest) Pumpkin Pie recipe you’ll need this holiday season. Make Thanksgiving dessert in no time at all with this delicious pie recipe!
Prep Time : 5 minutes
Cook Time : 55 minutes
Total Time : 1 hour
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (see notes)
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15 ounce) pumpkin puree
- 1 can (12 ounce) evaporated milk
- Press pie crust into 9-inch pie plate, flute the edges with thumb.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. Add in the eggs and whisk until blended.
- Add pumpkin and evaporated milk until combined. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven for 15 minutes. Cover the pie crust edges with foil or a pie shield and lower temperature to 350 degrees. Bake for an additional 40-45 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For the leaf design, you’ll need TWO pie crusts, plus some cinnamon sugar to sprinkle on the leaves. Cut into shapes and bake in a 375 degree oven for about 15 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- Use 1 Tablespoon homemade pumpkin pie spice mix instead of the cinnamon, ginger, and cloves.