WHO DOESN’T LOVE POTATOES?!
I MAY HAVE A SLIGHT OBSESSION WITH ANYTHING ‘POTATO’.
IT TENDS TO BE A SIDE DISH WITH DINNER MORE OFTEN THAN NOT
CRISPY AND PERFECTLY SEASONED.
THESE ARE PERFECT WITH STEAK, CHICKEN OR BY THEMSELVES… SERIOUSLY.
YOU CAN USE ANY POTATOES FOR THIS RECIPE, BUT YUKON GOLD ARE THE VERY BEST!
- 6 Large potatoes, unpeeled and cut into medium sized cubes
- 10 Slices of Bacon, cooked & crumbled- reserving half of the bacon fat
- 1 Large Onion, finely chopped
- 3 Large cloves of Garlic, peeled and finely diced
- 1/4 cup of broth (Chicken or Beef)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 TB of Butter, melted
- 1/2 Cup of your favorite cheese (cheese is optional & should be added 5 minutes prior to the potatoes being done)
- 1 teaspoon Parsley
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …