Are you ready for a culinary adventure that’ll tantalize your taste buds and have you savoring every bite? Say hello to our delectable creation, Garlic Butter Steak Bites! This recipe pays homage to those timeless dishes we all grew up with, adding a modern twist that elevates the humble steak to a whole new level. Whether you choose sirloin, strip steak, or the sumptuous ribeye, this dish is a carnivore’s dream come true. You can enjoy these succulent bites as an appetizer, or make them the star of your meal alongside mouthwatering sides like buttery mashed cauliflower, creamy mashed potatoes, crispy roasted spuds, or a simple salad.
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of dried basil
- 1 tablespoon of dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds of flat iron or top sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Let’s embark on this culinary journey by combining the marinade ingredients. In a large ziplock baggie, pour in 1/2 cup of soy sauce, 1/3 cup of olive oil, 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon of minced garlic, 2 tablespoons of dried basil, 1 tablespoon of dried parsley, and 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper. Give it a good stir to ensure all these wonderful flavors meld together.
- Now, the star of our show—the steak. Take your 1-1/2 pounds of flat iron or top sirloin steak, cut it into delectable 1-inch pieces, and place them into the ziplock bag. Seal it up and give it a gentle shake to coat every piece of steak generously in that flavorful marinade.
- It’s time for a little patience. Place the bag in the refrigerator, allowing the steak to marinate for at least 3 hours or, if you can wait, up to 24 hours. This waiting game is worth every second, trust us.
- Once the steak is infused with all that goodness, it’s time to turn up the heat. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat until it’s piping hot. No need for any additional oil; the marinade has got you covered.
- Using a slotted spoon, carefully remove the steak pieces from the marinade and transfer them to the hot skillet. Bid adieu to the marinade; it has done its job. Now, cook the steak according to your preferred doneness. If you’re like us and lean towards medium-well, cook for about 3 minutes. The sizzle and aroma in your kitchen are truly irresistible!
Finally, it’s time to revel in the incredible creation you’ve prepared. These Garlic Butter Steak Bites turn plain steak into a mouthwatering, flavor-packed delight. Whether you enjoy them on their own or with your favorite side dishes, every bite is a savory journey. With this recipe, you’ve created a culinary masterpiece that is sure to become a household favorite. So, serve it up, savor the moment, and enjoy your culinary triumph!
image source : barefee tinthe kitchen.