PREP TIME : 15 MINS
CHILL : 12 HRS 30 MINS
TOTAL TIME : 12 HRS 45 MINS
Strawberry Woolworth Icebox Cheesecake is a light and fluffy no-bake dessert with fresh strawberries and a graham cracker crust.
KEYWORD: STRAWBERRY WOOLWORTH ICEBOX CHEESECAKE
CALORIES: 328 KCA
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ½ cup (1 stick or 113g) butter, melted
- 1 pound strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 box (3 ounces) strawberry jello mix
- ½ cup boiling water, 212°F
- ½ cup cold water, 55°F
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk, chilled
- Chill the bowl of a stand mixer and the whisk attachment in the freezer, along with the can of evaporated milk.
- Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, add graham crackers and sugar and mix together.
- Add melted butter and mix until all ingredients are fully incorporated (no dry spots).
- Press the crumbs firmly into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Top the crust with a single layer of sliced strawberries. Set aside.
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …