prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 28 minutes
Yield: 22 cookies
These Chocolate Chip Cookies are for the serious chocolate lover!
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup cold salted butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine all of the chocolate chips. Stir to evenly mix. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix together the butter and all the sugars together for 30 seconds on low speed. Turn the mixer up to medium speed and mix for 4 minutes until combined and fluffy.
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …