This stuffed bread is a delicious twist on garlic bread.
prep time : 20 MINUTES
cook time : 25 MINUTES
total time : 45 MINUTES
yield : 1 LOAF
- 1 round loaf of sturdy bread (I used a country loaf)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons finely minced parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (you may not use it all depending on the size of your loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Cut a cross-hatch or checkerboard pattern into your loaf. Cut almost all the way through. Set aside.
- If using shredded mozzarella, mix together the mozzarella, minced garlic, parsley, and salt in a medium bowl.
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …