HOW TO MAKE IT :
- Put ingredients into a 4 or 5-quart crockpot in EXACT order (almond bark, chocolate, chocolate chips and salt). Cover and cook on LOWEST setting for 3 hours (don’t mix).
- DO NOT remove lid! Turn off and allow to cool slightly. Mixture will not be melted but will be soft.
- Mix thoroughly and drop by teaspoon size cookie dropper or a teaspoon onto wax paper. Let cool thoroughly.
- Sprinkle them with sprinkles and sea salt and allow them to set.
- Serve with preferred sides!
It seems like a sweet holiday isn’t it? Feel free to tell us about your experience with crockpot candy, and what sides have you tried? Leave us a comment down below!
Enjoy your meal!
Nutrition: Calories: 174, Total Fat: 12g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Trans Fat: 0g, Unsaturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 38mg, Sodium: 109mg, Carbohydrates: 15g, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 11g, Protein: 3g
Keywords: Homemade crockpot candy recipe.