These wings are simple, quick, easy, and good.
SERVES : 4
PREP TIME : 15 Min
COOK TIME : 1 Hr
METHOD : Bake
Ingredients For Butter Baked Chicken Wings, Iris
- 12 mdchicken wings, tips on or off
- 3 Tbsponion powder
- 3 Tbspgarlic powder
- 2 tspblack pepper
- 2 Tbsppaprika, can be generous
- chicken base
- 1/2 stickbutter
How To Make Butter Baked Chicken Wings, Iris
- 1– Rinse the wings and pat dry.
- 2– Sprinkle wings with all dry ingredients.
- 3– Spray baking dish with olive oil.
- 4– Place wings in the dish.
- 5– Cut butter into cubes over chicken pieces.
- 6– Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
- 7– Remove the foil and baste the wings.
- 8– Turn the temperature up to 500 and allow them to brown and crisp, 10 minutes. Serve.