Want to make up to EIGHT breakfasts in one sitting, with virtually no extra mess? Yes, it’s possible, thanks to this brilliant idea from Allrecipes. It all starts with two eggs in a Ziploc bag and ends with a nutritious and delicious dish that falls onto your plate. Ladies and gentlemen, we present to you: The Omelet in a Bag!
Obviously you can put whatever you want into your omelet, but here’s what Allrecipes recommends:
– 2 eggs
– 2 slices of ham, chopped
– 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– 1 tablespoon chopped onion
– 1 tablespoon chopped green bell pepper
– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tomato
– 1 tablespoon chunky salsa
– 2 fresh mushrooms, sliced
What do you think of this idea?
Doesn’t it seem like something your kids can enjoy making?
Which ingredients will you put in your omelet?