- 2 cups of Italian dressing
- A ½ cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried of rosemary
- 1 teaspoon onion of powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic of powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
How to make it:
This recipe does not take a lot of effort to do, you only have to follow these 4 simple steps.
Step 1: Start by putting all of the ingredients except the chicken into a 6-quart slow cooker and start to mix them properly.
Step 2: Add chicken and coat both sides in the sauce.
Step 3: Cook it on low for about 3 hours.
Step 4: Serve it with pasta, salad, or rice and of course the sauce from the slow cooker.