Autumn is one of my all-time favorite seasons because of its special atmosphere and gloomy type of vibe and the crisp morning air that really boosts up my mood. Not to mention the yellow and crunchy leaves falling off trees.
One of Autumn’s graces is unripe green tomatoes. The special green tomatoes ae very delicious when added into some dishes, they can give a unique taste with a perfectly balanced flavor to dishes. Although they can be used in several dishes, you can use them to make green tomato salsa. To learn more about the salsa, keep reading.
- A cup of water
- A cup of apple cider vinegar
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 4 chopped small sweet peppers
- 3 chopped small onions
- 3 pounds of chopped green tomatoes
- 3 to 5 finely chopped hot peppers
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 teaspoons of cumin seed or dill
- 4 tablespoons of cilantro or fresh parsley.
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …