5 mins : prep 397 : kcal
This tasty twist on a classic White Russian cocktail adds the sweetness of caramel with a hint of flaky sea salt, making it an indulgent after-dinner drink.
- 1 part caramel sauce, or syrup, plus more for garnish (optional)
- 4 part vodka
- 2 part Kahlua
- 2 part heavy cream
- flaky sea salt, for garnish
- Fill a short cocktail glass halfway with ice.
- Drizzle caramel sauce around the inside of glass.
- Pour in vodka and Kahlua.
- Hold a spoon over the mouth of the glass, upside down. Very slowly, pour the heavy cream over the back of the spoon so that the cream slides off into the glass.
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …