Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 6 hrs
Total Time 6 hrs 5 mins
Slow Cooker Taco Chicken and Rice – only 5 ingredients! SO simple and SO delicious! Kids (and adults) gobble this up! Chicken, taco seasoning, Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles, cream of chicken soup, and Mexican rice. Top the chicken and rice with your favorite taco toppings. We make this at least once a month. So easy and SO delicious! #slowcooker #crockpot #chicken #chickenandrice #mexican
- 6-qt Slow Cooker
- 3 or 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (2 pounds)
- 1 (1-oz) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (10.75-oz) can Cream of Chicken or Mushroom soup
- 1 (10-oz) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 (7.6-oz) box Old El Paso Cheesy Mexican Rice
- Place chicken in the slow cooker. Combine taco seasoning, cream of chicken soup, and undrained tomatoes. Pour over chicken.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
- Using two forks, shred cooked chicken in the slow cooker.
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …