Snowed-in White Chocolate Hot Cocoa Cocktail is an adult beverage made in a slow cooker with white chocolate, whipped cream, milk, vanilla and RumChata.
PREP TIME : 5 MINS
COOK TIME : 1 HR
TOTAL TIME : 1 HR 5 MINS
- ▢1½ cups (12 ounces, 252g) white chocolate chips
- ▢1 cup (238g) heavy whipping cream
- ▢6 cups (1.47kg) milk
- ▢1 teaspoon vanilla
- ▢1 cup RumChata cream liqueur
- ▢whipped cream, for garnish
- ▢crushed candy canes, for garnish
- In the bowl of a slow cooker, add the white chocolate chips, whipping cream, milk, and vanilla.
- Cover and cook on low for 1 to 1½ hours, stirring occasionally, until hot and the white chocolate chips are melted.
- After cooking, (when ready to serve), add the RumChata.
- Serve warm, garnished with whipped cream and crushed candy canes.
Keyword: Snowed-In White Hot Chocolate Cocktail