Ginger is known for having many strong and healthy properties. As a matter of fact, ginger is an anti-inflammatory, antiviral, anti-parasitic, and anti-bacterial that is a great addition for dishes because it tastes good and brings up healthy benefits that can properly help you with your health.
Furthermore, ginger contains magnesium, vitamin C, and many other minerals. Also, ginger can actually support the digestive system and make the immune system stronger. It also relieves pain, treats asthma, cleans the liver, soothes infections, and my other great benefits that can be provided by it.
One of the best drinks you’ll ever have is ginger tea because it does not only taste good, but it also provides health benefits such as:
- Strengthening the immune system because of its antioxidants richness.
- Relieving menstrual discomforts.
- Improving blood circulation because it can prevent you from having clogged arteries which means fewer chances of having cardiovascular diseases and great chances of having good and healthy blood flow.
- Fighting against inflammation because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Improving the performance of the stomach.
- Relieving nausea.
- Relieving stress because of its calming properties that can lower tension and stress.
- Fighting respiratory problems.
Furthermore, drinking ginger tea every day can help you lower chances of getting the flu and colds and can actually:
- Eliminate and prevent cancer cells
- Dissolve kidney stones
- Supply the body with the needed amount of minerals, vitamins, and oxygen
- Relieve from Headaches
- Clean the liver
- Decrease the risk of strokes
You probably want to know how to make this ginger tea. Well, just keep reading;
You are going to need:
- 1 cup of water
- Coconut milk
- Organic honey
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
How to prepare ginger tea:
Start by boiling the water, then add turmeric and ginger and let them sit for ten minutes and add coconut milk. Once done, start straining your blend and put some honey for a sweet taste. Then you can add either peppermint or lemon for a flavor boost, it is completely up to you.