Indulge in the comforting embrace of a Crockpot Goulash recipe, where the rich flavors of tender beef, aromatic spices, and hearty vegetables meld together over hours of slow cooking. This culinary masterpiece hails from the heart of Eastern Europe but has found its way into kitchens around the world as a cherished comfort food. In this recipe, succulent chunks of beef simmer gently in a savory broth, absorbing the essence of paprika and other seasonings, while onions, peppers, and tomatoes contribute their vibrant colors and robust flavors. The beauty of the Crockpot method lies in its simplicity – just toss in the ingredients, set the timer, and let time work its magic. As the hours pass, your kitchen will fill with the irresistible aroma of this classic dish, promising a satisfying, soul-warming meal that’s worth the wait. Whether served over a bed of steaming noodles or with a crusty slice of bread, Crockpot Goulash is a timeless reminder of the joys of slow-cooked comfort cuisine.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tsp. Minced garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 2 cans tomato sauce14.5 oz
- 2 cans diced tomatoes 14.5 0z
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 box dry uncooked macaroni
- 1 cup frozen peas
How To Make Crockpot Goulash Recipe:
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef until it is brown.
- Add the onions and peppers, cook until tender.
- Add the meat mixture to a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Add in bell pepper, Italian Seasoning, salt, pepper, tomatoes, and broth.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on high for 3.5 hours.
- Cook your pasta 1 hour before serving as the box directs you too.
- 30 minutes before serving stir in the pasta and peas..
- Cover and let sit.
- Garnish and Serve
SOURCE : allwecook.com