Garlic Knots are a bite-sized appetizer made with strips of pizza crust dough, folded in knots, and smothered in a garlic butter sauce.
Course Appetizer, Side Dish
Keyword Garlic Knots
Servings 16 knots
Calories 110 kcal
- 1 can (11 ounces) refrigerated thin crust pizza dough
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- marinara sauce, garlic sauce, or ranch dressing, for dipping (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and prepare a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Remove dough from the tube and divide into 16 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a 12-inch rope. Use cooking spray to help the dough come together.
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …